Mugagga Industries (U) limited’s mandate is to;
- Carryout research which enables youth to find business opportunities based on locally available resources.
- Eradicate poverty, ignorance and diseases through sensitization of the masses.
- Start and develop small scale industries in Uganda and in the great sub-Saharan Africa.
- Ensure equal distribution of resources.
- Startup industrial training institutions in Uganda and across the great lakes region where youth could easily acquire knowledge through industrial training, technology and innovation.
- Train youth and care givers at college in order to improve on their household income.
- Provide discussion forums for development.
- To enable youth to actively participate in practical entrepreneurship skills.
- To train Ugandans how to overcome waste products productively in order to save the environment.
- Startup regional industrial competitions in order to motivate young entrepreneurs
- Start up youth development clubs where they will be position to show up their talents.
- Maintain a clean dialogue with the government in power.
- Undertake capacity building of other voluntary organizations and other associations.
- Produce, refine, brand and pack herbal products for a better health.
- Provide business development skills.
- Produce consumer products like organic sugar.
- Start and boost the art and craft industry in Uganda and abroad as well as restoration of good cultural habits like good traditional dance and nutrition for a better health.
- Ensure tree planting in order to overcome unfavorable weather changes.
Mugagga Industries (U) Ltd provides practical knowledge and skills, and entrepreneurship skills through the establishment of small scale industries.